Abstract
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Less PVE, More PVP?

2 posters

Go down

Less PVE, More PVP? Empty Less PVE, More PVP?

Post  Tehw00t Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:03 am

Seeing as this is a PVP based server from what I can understand, is there any reason everyone seems to be busy farming a PVE dungeon in order to beable to PVP? Could I suggest that you get items based on your realm rank or realm points / bp's. Even have certain items free once you hit say RR4. As someone who primarily came to this server to try another type of PVP, I find the need to farm for gear to sort of be a let down, even more so when I found out there is no cross account vault for transfers and now I'm required to either trust someone I do not know, or to dual log (which my PC can't handle).

When I first joined, I got level 50 and went to PVP to only find 3 people out of the 35 on the server to actually be in PVP. Sort of a downer when I than found out I can't compete b/c my gear is noobish. Figured I would give my two cents as to I would be supprised if they didnt come up alot more.

edit: also, the PVP zone is the same as every other freeshard PVP server I have played. What are the chances we find something newer or more entertaining? Say TNN, Mag Mell... A zone for everyone with a number of different levels for casters as well as archers and melee.

Tehw00t

Back to top Go down

Less PVE, More PVP? Empty Re: Less PVE, More PVP?

Post  -Frankel Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:22 pm

just wondering. you know daoc is about pve also right? myself i like to pve a lot. i actually get some joy out of it. with all the free shards these days its insta 50 best gear etc. where is the fun in that. crafting your gear, making a template up etc i think is a great part of the game that everyone just got to lazy to do. As for account vaults and not synced to account you can always see if there is a gm on or something that will help you. you know we wont screw you over. =) I do like your ideas on the other pvp zones. Mag would be fun i think to play in because its something different. maybe in the future we might do something like that. anyways thanks for the suggestions. see ya ingame!
-Frankel
-Frankel
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum