Abstract
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few Ideas..

3 posters

Go down

A few Ideas.. Empty A few Ideas..

Post  -Frankel Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:22 pm

PVE:
Have more than one zone. Fins, DF, Coruscting Mines( been to long since i been ther i think thats what its called lol ). By havin those people wont get bored while playing pve. They can alternate between places or you can even put a timer and have like a /pvevote and have a rotating pve zone every so often. Put in a place like celestus to farm ml10 items etc.

PVP:
PVP should also have a rotating map. Can go from cots to goth to burial grounds, etc. Alliancing should be forbidden, but if this is a pure pvp server then like someon else said it should be like mordred. Have a big free for all. If you put that in early you wont have people whine about losing or getting teamed up on ( of course there still will be complainers, its daoc. lol ) But i like he idea of havng a group cap of 5 or something on some maps 8 on others to get more people interested. You can also add a seperate zone for solo people. maybe like a duel zone where you have to /bow before each fight and you cant engage in a fight unless both parties have /bow.

All in all i like the free level 20 and not instant 50 with free gear. Just increase xp speed so its not impossible to get to 50. Ive been looking for a server(besides uthgard) that is about leveling up. Thats what daoc is. You need to earn the right to be level 50 with a certain guy and not just /q and reroll a new toon.

More ideas to come. Looking good so far though! Tell me what you think of these ideas. /cheers
-Frankel
-Frankel
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

A few Ideas.. Empty Re: A few Ideas..

Post  Shawn Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:14 pm

Well, this is not a traditional 'freeshard pvp' server, we're aiming at having grp vs grp and solo in the same zone and area with it still being fun to play, no rotating maps but pvping on more than 1 map is available, and pve will be separated from pve as in the aspect to not spilt up the pvp population from one area, yes there are many different pve zones also

Shawn
Gamemaster Recruiter
Gamemaster Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  ™ÑÎŽÞÂÇ™ Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:16 pm

YEA YOU LISTEN TO SHAWN!
™ÑÎŽÞÂÇ™
™ÑÎŽÞÂÇ™

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content