Abstract
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☾ Werewolf GM/Admin Application ☽ - Accepted

4 posters

Go down

☾ Werewolf GM/Admin Application ☽ - Accepted Empty ☾ Werewolf GM/Admin Application ☽ - Accepted

Post  Werewolf Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:36 pm

Name :Joshua/Werewolf

Time Zone : Central Standard [CST]

Fluent Languages : English

In-Game Characters : Werewolf

Gamemaster Experience : I've gmed on many servers over the years and been an co-admin a few times, but been an admin more to the part of being head Game Master no coding involved, I know how to use all the admin commands not involving /code and creating items from scratch to enter into the db. I was a GM of NoName PvP, Digital Revert, Instant 60, Glimmering PvP, Thidranki39, RemixPvP, and a few of the Instant 50 servers. I was an co-administrator on the Instant 50 servers as well as Remix, all very fun and successful servers.

Coding Knowledge : HTML,XHTML, and BBCode.

How would you help the server? : I would like to give a portion of my time I have throughout the week to moderate and perhaps work on zones, mobs etc, whatever needs to be done.

A little about yourself : I live in the southeast United States, I have played DAOC for 9 years and have played freeshards for 7 years. You can not make me angry I never lose my cool in game, I am very patient and understanding while at the same time just and precise. I have not and will not ever mod mine or anyones characters.

Why should we make you gm? : I want to help make the server more fun.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Head In-Game Admin
Head In-Game Admin

Back to top Go down

☾ Werewolf GM/Admin Application ☽ - Accepted Empty Re: ☾ Werewolf GM/Admin Application ☽ - Accepted

Post  Shawn Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:40 pm

+1

Shawn
Gamemaster Recruiter
Gamemaster Recruiter

Back to top Go down

☾ Werewolf GM/Admin Application ☽ - Accepted Empty Re: ☾ Werewolf GM/Admin Application ☽ - Accepted

Post  CruciiiFiXxX Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:06 pm

my nigga werewolf

CruciiiFiXxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:07 pm

CruciiiFiXxX wrote:my nigga werewolf

+1 to that also

Shawn
Gamemaster Recruiter
Gamemaster Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Werewolf Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:15 pm

Roger that
Werewolf
Werewolf
Head In-Game Admin
Head In-Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abstract Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:56 pm

Accepted. Welcome to the Staff Werewolf.

Abstract
Developer
Developer

https://abstractshard.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down