Abstract
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

apply

3 posters

Go down

apply Empty apply

Post  Varlock Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:07 am

Hello
my name is Sebastian K. and id like to apply on a staff member of your server, here we go Wink
Name : Sebastian K

Time Zone :(UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rom, Stockholm, Wien

Fluent Languages :German, English

In-Game Characters :Varlock

Gamemaster Experience :I was a GM a couple of times, im not sure on what servers but it was atleast 2 or 3 the last server was called brotherland which is still up but the coder was never online(think he had to work all the time) + they were all german and couldnt speak english i know mine isnt perfect but i can understand nearly everything + i can bring my msg to another person hehe.

Coding Knowledge:alot of HTML but in my opinion alot of things are the same and are way easier to learn if you got some experience ;D

How would you help the server? :i could help ppl that are in a bugg or need advice. i would help in english(broad) and german (private) i could keep cheaters away from the server. or just be online to make sure that none is rp farming Very Happy i also could help doing the website, but it look alright. i also could organize some events but not sure if you want things like that;)

A little about yourself :i live near cologne in west germany play guitar and like metal/industrial music, got long hair and have the standard geek look (xD)
i played dark age of camelot for about 9 years now (yes i started with 11)
when it came out my dad drove to the games shop and made my dream come true Very Happy i played on camlann when it came out and started with my enchanter there called auahhh ( what a gimp char ) after my enchanter i made a sorc called kaoila ( briton dex ftl) when cata came out i made a warlock called Varlock (rr10) i never got away yet and i guess i never will... we ll see

Greetings Varlock

Varlock

Back to top Go down

apply Empty Re: apply

Post  -Frankel Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:39 am

reading your post i just wanted to inform you of one thing. If you were to read the patch notes about the server you would know that...

Other Changes :

- When a player now kills another player from the same IP, the clients will automatically disconnect. This has been implemented to stop RP farming

- PvP Kill Logs have now been turned on, all pvp related deaths will be logged into the database with the Killers Name, Killed Name, Killers IP, Killed IP, this will list ALL PVP KILLS so don't even think about RP farming with a friend
-Frankel
-Frankel
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Varlock Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:11 am

you just made me laugh, it was just a thing to let you know that i would care of the server. im not specialized in kicking and banning rp farmers theres also a fly hack or teleport hack and im not sure but i guess that you have no security system because its not rly possible to produce em Wink
but hey thx for your answer!

Last edited by Varlock on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Varlock

Back to top Go down

Post  -Frankel Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:13 am

no problem. i just wanted to inform you that you should know the server first before posting an app =) but i get what you are saying.
-Frankel
-Frankel
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Varlock Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:17 am

havnt saw him online yet

Varlock

Back to top Go down

Post  -Frankel Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:19 am

i didnt refer to anyone in my post lol. i simply said you should know the server and what it offers so you can be a better help. thats all
-Frankel
-Frankel
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ™ÑÎŽÞÂÇ™ Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:57 pm

-Frankel wrote:i didnt refer to anyone in my post lol. i simply said you should know the server and what it offers so you can be a better help. thats all

^ what he said
™ÑÎŽÞÂÇ™
™ÑÎŽÞÂÇ™

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down